You can never have too many different marinades for your venison roast. Venison roasts are so versatile and lend themselves to so many different flavors, it’s hard to pick just one or two to keep using. This particular recipe has a bit of heat to it from the tabasco, so if you’re not a big fan of the heat go easy on it the first time you give this venison roast marinade a try.
Dont be turned off by the tabasco in the recipe list – it’s not too overwhelming and will taste great – I promise. I think that it brings out some of the best parts of the venison, and everyone will be happy with a little variation in their marinade!
- Place Venison Roast into ziplock bag or tupperware and add all ingredients.
- Marinade for 1-5 days before serving.
- Preheat oven to 375, and place roast in open pan in the oven.
- Reserve extra marinade and base roast every 20 minutes while roasting.
- Roast at 375 until an internal temperature of 140 (slightly lower is better, it will continue to cook after you take it out)
- Remove Venison Roast from oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving